First-class electronic measuring instruments.
Fluid.iO is a fast-growing industrial company that develops, manufactures and sells reliable sensor technology and electronics for measuring, testing and controlling gases and liquids
With our sensors and measuring instruments, we support our customers in fulfilling challenging measurement-, control- and automation tasks. .
Detection, monitoring and control of gases and liquids.
Fluid.iO Sensing Fluid Excellence
Benefit from our excellence in the development of innovative product solutions.
Technik für Sicherheit und Umwelt
More than 40 years as a reliable partner for level detection.
ZILA Conditioning Long Life
More than 30 years as a reliable partner for mechanical and plant engineering.
Inline Viscometers - Our Passion
30 years of technology leadership in inline viscosity measurement.
Mechanical and plant engineering | Building services engineering
Versatile product solutions for the challenges of industry
Water protection with Fluid.iO:
the water quality is right.
We develop certified equipment to prevent environmentally hazardous substances from entering the environment.
- WHG-compliant overfill protection.
- WHG compliant leakage probes
- Turbidity measurement in water treatment
- Moisture-controlled ventilation of retention basins
CO2 Detection with Fluid.iO:
the air quality is right.
We develop gas detectors for the protection of personnel and machinery
- CO2 light indicator for kindergarten, school & workplace
- Controlled ventilation in living and adjoining rooms
- Air quality monitor for occupational workplace safety
- Sensors for detecting leaks of hazardous gases such as methane
Climate and environmental monitoring with Fluid.iO:
Temperature & humidity in buildings in the green range.
Devices for a healthy building and high quality of life
- Controls for automatic dehumidification of cellars
- Energy-efficient cooling of compressor stations
- Climate monitoring of sacred buildings
- Smart Home and Smart Building Solutions
Pressure monitoring with Fluid.iO:
Pumps & boilers work smoothly.
Transmitter, switch and limiter for pressure control
- Pressure limiters and safety pressure limiters for pressure circuits
- Pressure transmitter for high pressure and low pressure in hydraulic applications
- CANopen pressure transmitter for mobile machines
Viscosity measurement with Fluid.iO: the quality in the process is ensured.
Measurement and monitoring of viscosity in the chemical, petrochemical and pharmaceutical industries.
- Certified viscosity sensors for the food and beverage industry
- Avoidance of faulty batches in industrial manufacturing processes
- Ensuring optimal process conditions
Sensors & measuring devices for precise measurement results, reliable control technology & optimised process control.
Product news on our sensor technologies and success stories from the field
Ready-to-use solutions for monitoring environmentally hazardous substances using our filling level technology
In this blog post, we show you three ready-to-use solutions for level monitoring of environmentally hazardous substances in hazardous areas as well as tried-and-tested setups from our product range.
Detection of leaking conductive and non-conductive operating materials with the aid of leakage sensors
Leakage sensors for the rapid detection of leaking operating fluids and other conductive or non-conductive liquids in large production halls and manufacturing plants.
News and releases from Fluid.iO
The "Smart Pressostat" app is now available for download on Google Play. Users can download the app for free and view the basic functions via a demo mode. The app is compatible with all devices in the ES-2X series. The full range of functions depends on the ES-2X device used.
With the FluidIX Lub-VDT, we are expanding our product range to include a compact condition monitoring sensor for inline monitoring of mechanical fluid properties (density, viscosity & temperature).
ES-Serie: Elektronische Sicherheitsschalteinrichtungen mit TÜV Zulassung, SIL2 & EU-Baumusterprüfung
Die auf Prozess- und Drucksicherheitsmesstechnik spezialisierte ZILA GmbH mit Sitz in Zella-Mehlis hat die Entwicklung einer Produktfamilie von elektronischen Sicherheitsschalteinrichtungen erfolgreich abgeschlossen.
Our application engineers advise you personally, comprehensively and professionally!
Simply contact us by phone or e-mail!
Call us right away!